Sunday 27 September 2015

Exciting news!

So much excitement that it merited a quick post - I just heard that I'll be getting my own show on Cam FM (97.2) this Michaelmas term!

I applied last week and found out today!


The show will be called 'Treat Yo Shelf' and it will feature:

- me (obviously)

- lots of talking about children's books with some wonderful guests

- tangentially related music (there will always be a connection to either the theme of the show or the texts that we are talking about - it just might not be super obvious!)





It starts on 11th October at 11am and the theme for the first show will be:

MAGIC!

I'm so excited and I hope I'll have at least one listener who is not my family. You can listen on the radio (obviously) if you live locally in the Cambridge area and you can also listen online at www.camfm.co.uk!

No comments:

Post a Comment